The Daryll Jordan Secondary School is a government co-educational school situated at Trents, St. Lucy. The school was opened to its first pupils in September 1971.

On October 28th, 1971, the school was officially opened by the then Minister of Education, Honourable Erskine Sandiford. The school was a replacement for the Parry School (1881-1951) a former secondary boys’ school in St. Lucy, on the site of the existing Bartel Telephone Exchange to the north of St. Lucy’s Parish Church.

On November 09th, 2012, the school was officially renamed the Daryll Jordan Secondary School by the Minister of Education & Human Resource Development, the Honourable Ronald Jones, J.P., M.P. and the Honourable Denis Kellman, Parliamentary representative for the constituency of St. Lucy.

On the same date, the school’s auditorium, the Ifill & Phillips Auditorium, was officially opened by the Minister of Education & Human Resource Development, the Honourable Ronald Jones, J.P., M.P. and the Honourable Denis Kellman, Parliamentary representative for the constituency of St. Lucy.

Mr. Daryll Jordan was the first principal of the St Lucy Secondary School.